Subject: DNS lookup of denx.de fails

From: Robin Gilks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 12:49:44 +1300

I've got a weird one here.

Attempts to connect to www.denx.de to check out a couple of wiki pages 
gets connection refused but the online dns lookup at zoneedit.com says 
that there are no A records for denx.de at all!!

I've got a vague recollection of Wolfgang saying that Monday night some 
server stuff was being done (can't remember which list it was posted to) 
but its unobtainable as of Thursday :-(

-- 
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer          Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
Tait Electronics                Fax  :  (+64)(3) 359 4632
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : [email-masked]
New Zealand

=======================================================================
This email, including any attachments, is only for the intended
addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
the subject of legal or other privilege, none of which is waived or
lost by reason of this transmission.
If the receiver is not the intended addressee, please accept our
apologies, notify us by return, delete all copies and perform no
other act on the email.
Unfortunately, we cannot warrant that the email has not been
 altered or corrupted during transmission.
=======================================================================