Subject: Re: Has anyone 2.6 kernel with Xenomai and MPC5200 Lite running?

From: Wolfgang Grandegger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 21:50:05 +0100

Matthias Fechner wrote:
> Hello Sylvain,
> 
> * Sylvain Munaut <[email-masked]> [05-11-06 11:34]:
>> Take the patchs off that link (bestcomm branch), and apply them on a
>> fresh/recent
>> tree, that should work. (that is, clone a official tree, then pull from
>> the above link
>> and merge the two).
>>
>> There is work in progress for the arch/powerpc port but it's not done yet.
> 
> thx a lot, I will try it tomorrow.

I also tried to get Sylvain's patches working on 2.6.18 and gave up 
rather frustrated. They do not work "as is" :-(. I can offer you a 
solution for Xenomai on 2.6.17, if this is an option for you. That's 
what I got working for development.

Wolfgang.