Subject: New PowerPC-specific Eclipse CDT plugin for Eclipse needs a home

From: Corey Ashford <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:34:15 -0800

Hello,

I'm new to this mailing list (and the penguinppc web site).  I've just 
finished up a first version of a PowerPC-specific plug-in for the 
Eclipse C/C++ Development Tooling plug-in.

This plug-in adds most of the PowerPC specific GNU C/C++ compiler 
switches, as well as switches needed for the assembler and for linking 
(using gcc).

At this point, eclipse.org will not host it as they do not have 
target-specific plug-ins yet.  They may eventually.

In the meantime, I'm looking for a place to host this plug-in and would 
be interested in getting some feedback on the content and quality of it, 
because this is first cut.

Thanks for your consideration,

- Corey

-- 
Corey Ashford
Software Engineer
IBM Linux Technology Center, Linux Toolchain
Beaverton, OR
503-578-3507
[email-masked]