Subject: Re: OSK ARM board automatic rebooting procedure...

From: Stuart Longland <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 00:04:54 +1000

Ohh, wrong email address and HTML email to boot... Lovely.

Naik, Sachidananda wrote:
> Hi all,
>  
> I'm trying to achieve automatic restarting of ARM Board : OMAP 5012
> OSK board. For that I found a link and I went through it.

For ARM, you've come to the wrong place.  You'd be wanting to talk with
the Linux/ARM people, who have their website at
<http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/>.  The mailing list info page for their
list is at <http://lists.arm.linux.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm/>.

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the
> individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
> privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
> any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
> immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the original
> message. - This mail is sent via Sony Asia Pacific Mail Gateway.
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errm... hate to tell you... this is a publicly archived mailing list.
So any confidential info in your post has just hit the public mailing
list archives of several sites, many of which are not under the control
of the mailing list owner, and are trawled by search engines on a
regular basis.
-- 
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter)              .'''.
Gentoo Linux/MIPS Cobalt and Docs Developer  '.'` :
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   .'.'
http://dev.gentoo.org/~redhatter             :.'

I haven't lost my mind...
  ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.