Subject: [PATCH 12/14] ps3: fix gpu_context_allocate hcall

From: Geoff Levand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:40:24 -0800

From: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>

PS3: lv1_gpu_context_allocate() takes only one input parameter

Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Geoff Levand <[email-masked]>

---
 include/asm-powerpc/lv1call.h |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- ps3-linux-dev.orig/include/asm-powerpc/lv1call.h
+++ ps3-linux-dev/include/asm-powerpc/lv1call.h
@@ -307,7 +307,7 @@ LV1_CALL(gpu_device_map,                
 LV1_CALL(gpu_device_unmap,                              1, 0, 213 )
 LV1_CALL(gpu_memory_allocate,                           5, 2, 214 )
 LV1_CALL(gpu_memory_free,                               1, 0, 216 )
-LV1_CALL(gpu_context_allocate,                          2, 5, 217 )
+LV1_CALL(gpu_context_allocate,                          1, 5, 217 )
 LV1_CALL(gpu_context_free,                              1, 0, 218 )
 LV1_CALL(gpu_context_iomap,                             5, 0, 221 )
 LV1_CALL(gpu_context_attribute,                         6, 0, 225 )