Subject: mpc875 support in 2.4.34 kernel

From: Cem Vedat ISIK <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:04:26 +0200

Hi all,
I'm trying to compile 2.4.34 kernel for Freescale mpc875 which is a
member of mpc885 family. I've chosen 2.4.34 since it's the latest kernel
of 2.4 family, but some other 2.4.x may be useful.

With
#make ARCH=ppc CROSS_COMPILE=ppc_88x- menuconfig
command, all I get is support for mpc860 family.
Is there a patch or method to compile 2.4 kernel with dual ethernet
enabled mpc875 support?
Thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you soon.
-- 
Cem Vedat ISIK
[email-masked]

PGP Key ID = 0×6D7B02F7
fingerprint = 8C34 144C 999A 917C 8EA0 1199 C136 C114 6D7B 02F7

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bu mesaj Karel MailScanner ile tehlikeli icerik ve virus kontrolunden gecirilmistir.
KAREL A.S. - Bilgi Teknolojileri Bolumu
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by Karel MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.
KAREL A.S. - Information Technologies Department