Subject: PowerPC Switches Extension for the Eclipse CDT released on alphaWorks

From: Corey Ashford <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 11:23:25 -0800

A PowerPC Switches Extension for the Eclipse CDT is now available here:

http://alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/powerpcswitches

This plug-in provides PowerPC-specific tool settings for the GNU C/C++ 
compiler and assembler, as well as link options (also supplied to gcc), 
for managed C and C++ projects.

It is free to download and released under an IBM license which allows 
unlimited use and copying.  Please read the license for details.

If you have any feedback on this plug-in, please provide it through the 
forums tab at the link above.

Regards,

- Corey

-- 
Corey Ashford
Software Engineer
IBM Linux Technology Center, Linux Toolchain
Beaverton, OR
503-578-3507
[email-masked]