Subject: Re: [patch 0/7] [RFC] Xenon support

From: Felix Domke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 22:14:23 +0100

Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 19:01 +0100, Felix Domke wrote:
>> This series of patches add support for the Xbox 360 gaming console.
>> Note that these patches were written by different people, who want
>> to remain anonymous. These drivers were written without hardware 
>> documentation being available.
> Taking anonymous contributions to the kernel goes against the
> Developer's Certificate of Origin.  Are you sure you can certify it's
> origin and are willing to take responsibility for the code?

>>> (c) The contribution was provided directly to me by some other
>>>     person who certified (a), (b) or (c) and I have not modified
>>>     it.
This is true for the patch series. I understand that as far as the
original authors want to remain anonymous, this isn't worth a cent.

My guess is that the original authors either need to take resposibility
for their code, or the code needs to be rewritten from scratch. I hope
to be able to fix that up in the next days.

Felix