Subject: Re: Xilinx Virtex git tree

From: Andrei Konovalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:58:50 +0400

Grant Likely wrote:
> On 4/17/07, Mohammad Sadegh Sadri <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> by the way, montavista's git tree is too old, ( more 10 months ) why 
>> they do not update their git tree? ( may be andrei can answer this? )
<snip>
> when there is more work than time to do it in, things are
> bound to get dropped on the floor.
> 
> Cheers,
> g.
> 

Thanks Grant!

I second these words.
In my case there were both personal and work related reasons
for me not being able to update that git tree in time.

Thanks,
Andrei