Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/4] bootwrapper: Add ppcboot.h.

From: Scott Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:33:45 -0500

Paul Mackerras wrote:
> Wolfgang Denk writes:
> 
> 
>>Shouldn't we finally get this straight and call the file "u-boot.h" as
>>it is called in U-Boot?
> 
> 
> Is it identical to the one in U-Boot?

It's missing the MPC8220 and NX823 bits and the phynum/mode bits for 4xx 
other than 440GP (which I guess were added after the kernel's ppcboot.h 
forked), and u-boot's has been changed to have CONFIG_HAS_ETH1/2/etc. 
rather than a list of targets, but otherwise it appears to be 
functionally identical.

Do you want me to resubmit using the current u-boot file (as well as an 
updated 83xx platform file to define CONFIG_HAS_ETH1)?

-Scott