Subject: Re: [RFC] SystemACE driver - abstract register ops

From: John Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 13:42:21 +1000

Grant,

Grant Likely wrote:
> On 4/27/07, John Williams <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>> Thanks for your work on the SystemACE driver - I'll be porting/merging
>> this across to MicroBlaze very shortly.
> 
> Very cool; I hope it works well.

Indeed it does - your latest patchset version of the systemACE driver 
"just works" on MicroBlaze 2.6.20

I have only tested the 16-bit buswidth (standard ML401 reference design).

> For your reading pleasure, I've attached the bus attachment changes
> that I've made in my tree.  I hope to get this driver accepted into
> mainline during the 2.6.22 merge window; so please get any comments
> you have back to me ASAP.

Acked-by: John Williams <[email-masked]>

John