Subject: RE: [PATCH v1]460EX on-chip SATA driver<resubmisison>

From: Rupjyoti Sarmah <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 23:14:14 +0530

Dear All,

The Synopsis design ware core is task file orientated so the driver would
still need CONFIG_ATA_SFF.
I would be fixing the Kconfig file to make it dependent on the
CONFIG_ATA_SFF.

Regards,
Rup

-----Original Message-----
From: Wolfgang Denk [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:25 AM
To: Josh Boyer
Cc: Jeff Garzik; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Rupjyoti Sarmah;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [PATCH v1]460EX on-chip SATA driver<resubmisison>

Dear Josh Boyer,

In message <[email-masked]> you wrote:
>
> The driver doesn't depend on CONFIG_ATA_SFF in it's Kconfig file, but
seems to
> require it at build time.  Isn't that something that needs fixing in the
> driver?

Right.  Next question is if this is really needed for this driver.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

-- 
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,     MD: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: [email-masked]
Copy from one, it's plagiarism; copy from two, it's research.