Subject: [PATCH] powerpc: fix #endif comment

From: Jon Tollefson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:43:02 -0500

Fix up comment on #endif to match #if.

Signed-off-by: Jon Tollefson <[email-masked]>
----

 hash_utils_64.c |    4 ++--
 1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/mm/hash_utils_64.c b/arch/powerpc/mm/hash_utils_64.c
index 028ba4e..4f2f453 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/mm/hash_utils_64.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/mm/hash_utils_64.c
@@ -430,7 +430,7 @@ static void __init htab_finish_init(void)
        make_bl(ht64_call_hpte_insert2, ppc_md.hpte_insert);
        make_bl(ht64_call_hpte_remove, ppc_md.hpte_remove);
        make_bl(ht64_call_hpte_updatepp, ppc_md.hpte_updatepp);
-#endif /* CONFIG_PPC_64K_PAGES */
+#endif /* CONFIG_PPC_HAS_HASH_64K */
 
        make_bl(htab_call_hpte_insert1, ppc_md.hpte_insert);
        make_bl(htab_call_hpte_insert2, ppc_md.hpte_insert);
@@ -837,7 +837,7 @@ void hash_preload(struct mm_struct *mm, unsigned long ea,
        if (mm->context.user_psize == MMU_PAGE_64K)
                __hash_page_64K(ea, access, vsid, ptep, trap, local);
        else
-#endif /* CONFIG_PPC_64K_PAGES */
+#endif /* CONFIG_PPC_HAS_HASH_64K */
                __hash_page_4K(ea, access, vsid, ptep, trap, local);
 
        local_irq_restore(flags);