Subject: Re: for-2.6.23 branch in powerpc.git created

From: Dave Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:54:35 -0700

Paul Mackerras wrote:
> The patches I put in are listed below.  If you have a patch that
> should go in but isn't listed, remind me about it.

Paul, can these go in? Thx!

1 patch to setup marvell EDAC platform devices
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?q=Dave%20Jiang&id=11275

1 patch for publishing 85xx soc dts entries as of_device so EDAC can use them
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?q=Dave%20Jiang&id=11276

2 patches for BOOKE watchdog handler
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?q=Dave%20Jiang&id=11392
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?q=Dave%20Jiang&id=11393

-- 

------------------------------------------------------
Dave Jiang
Software Engineer
MontaVista Software, Inc.
http://www.mvista.com
------------------------------------------------------