Subject: Re: 2.6.22-rc6-mm1

From: Michal Marek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:40:45 +0200

Andrew Morton wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:32:09 +0200
> Mariusz Kozlowski <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> anyway after unselecting XMON we can see:
>>
>>   CC [M]  fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_ioctl32.o
>> fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_ioctl32.c: In function 'xfs_ioc_bulkstat_compat':
>> fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_ioctl32.c:334: error: 'xfs_inumbers_fmt_compat' 
>> undeclared (first use in this function)
>> fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_ioctl32.c:334: error: (Each undeclared identifier is 
>> reported only once
>> fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_ioctl32.c:334: error: for each function it appears in.)
>> make[2]: *** [fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_ioctl32.o] Blad 1
>> make[1]: *** [fs/xfs] Blad 2
> 
> Michal cc'ed.  I think this is the one which was already reported but
> I haven't seen a fix yet?

Hi, I sent you an updated patch yesterday (should I've changed the
subject / started a new thread? This was my first patch so bear with
me... :)). Anyway, the mail with the fix is here:
http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/6/29/87

Michal