Subject: TEMAC driver available

From: "David H. Lynch Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 00:10:46 -0400

I have finally been inspired to complete my TEMAC driver to an alpha
state.
    It nearly required dynamite - I had a client application where the
Xilinx/MV TEMAC
    just did not work.

    Anyway, the sucker is done and I guess I will post it as soon as I
have leaned it up
    if there is any interest.

    A brief description:
          Might optionally (as in used to badly) support the LL_TEMAC.
          Supports the more common PLB TEMAC ONLY in FIFO configurations.
          Autonegotiates.
          Is a reasonable approximation to a normal Linux network driver.
             i.e. does not require xilinx_comon, or xilinx_edk or .....
           Aside from hooks into the Linux build system is entirely
contained
          in a single reasonably sized source.
          Is extremely loosely based on older xilinx code from their
Webserver
          sample application.

    For someone that desparately wants to see it immediately you can
download
    http://www.picocomputing.com/files/linux/linux-2.6-pico.tar.bz2
    but that is a complete 2.6.22-rc4 kernel.org linux source with the
complete
    Pico BSP

-- 
Dave Lynch 					  	    DLA Systems
Software Development:  				         Embedded Linux
717.627.3770 	       [email-masked] 	  http://www.dlasys.net
fax: 1.253.369.9244 			           Cell: 1.717.587.7774
Over 25 years' experience in platforms, languages, and technologies too numerous to list.

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
Albert Einstein