Subject: Re: Ocotea board?

From: Jeff Mock <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:09:59 -0700

Thanks for all of the replies, it's nice to hear that the 440GX isn't 
obsolete yet...   A relatively arbitrary decision, but I'm going to send 
the Ocotea board to Josh.

jeff

Jeff Mock wrote:
> Is the Ocotea board (the original 440GX eval board) still interesting? 
> I'm wrapping up a project using the 440GX, I started out hacking on the 
> Ocotea board to get started, but we moved off Ocotea long ago onto our 
> own hardware.
> 
> I'm cleaning up the lab now that the project is nearly finished and I 
> would like to give the board to someone that will put it to good use. 
> I've sponged off this mailing list quite a lot, it's about time I give a 
> little something back.
> 
> The board has been hacked a little bit but still works fine.  I just 
> powered it up and it happily booted Linux via TFTP.  The boot ROM now 
> has u-boot, the original PIBs (or whatever) is long gone. All I ask is 
> that you're self-sufficient and don't bug me too much about it...
> 
> Can someone recommend a good home?  Otherwise it will wind up in 
> storeroom purgatory.
> 
> jeff
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Linuxppc-embedded mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://ozlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxppc-embedded
>