Subject: Initramfs problem on virtex4fx

From: schardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:18:43 +0100

Hi all,

i try to run linux from flash with the initramfs as root filesystem.
i wrote a simple hello_world as init to test the initramfs.

the kernel boots normaly, but instead of the complete "Hello World" i
see only "He"
and the system hangs.

Does anyone have similar problems ? And solved it ? ;)

Regards
Georg

-------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Eingetragen im Handelsregister des Amtsgerichts Düren Nr. HR B 3498
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------