Subject: PPC64 doesn't compile with CONFIG_SMP=n

From: Egor Starkov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:15:38 +0300

Hello Ingo

I've found out that real-time tree doesn't compile for PPC64 with 
CONFIG_SMP=n.

Think this is due to patch-2.6.21.4-rt10 patch. It has
definitions of following symbols missing: __get_cpu_lock,
__get_cpu_var_locked.

I've attached the patch to fix the problem.

Egor Starkov
Signed-off-by: Egor Starkov <[email-masked]>

Index: linux-2.6.21/include/asm-powerpc/percpu.h
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.21.orig/include/asm-powerpc/percpu.h
+++ linux-2.6.21/include/asm-powerpc/percpu.h
@@ -61,6 +61,8 @@ extern void setup_per_cpu_areas(void);
 
 #define __get_cpu_var(var)			per_cpu__##var
 #define __raw_get_cpu_var(var)			per_cpu__##var
+#define __get_cpu_lock(var, cpu)		per_cpu_lock__##var##_locked
+#define __get_cpu_var_locked(var, cpu)		per_cpu__##var##_locked
 
 #endif	/* SMP */