Subject: Re: Yet more patches added to for-2.6.25/master branches

From: Marian Balakowicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:13:29 +0100

Any changes to add new 52xx targets:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=988&id=14661
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=988&id=14662
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=988&id=14663
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=988&id=14743
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=988&id=14665
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=988&id=14666
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=988&id=14667
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=988&id=14668
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=988&id=14669
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=988&id=14670
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=988&id=14671
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=988&id=14672
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?person=988&id=14673

Those did not make it to 2.6.24, Grant Likely suggested to wait until
2.6.25 window opens.

Thanks,
Marian