Subject: [PATCHv3 0/7] [POWERPC] 8xx cleanups

From: Jochen Friedrich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:15:33 +0100

Hi,

this is a series against paulus for-2.6.25 tree to clean up various 8xx related stuff.
The series can be pulled from git://git.bocc.de/dbox2.git cleanup.
Old patches 2+4 have been merged into Patch 2. Patch 4 has been modified to move the
prototypes into a new platforms/8xx/mpc8xx.h. Patch 5 leaves the PCMCIA bits in
asm-powerpc/mpc8xx.h as this driver needs to be fixed first (unfortunately, i don't
have an 8xx board with PCMCIA). I would suggest removing asm-powerpc/mpc8xx.h after
ARCH=ppc is gone to avoid adding #ifdefs to all shared drivers.

I also modified an option in Thunderbird so i hope whitespaces are OK now :-/

[POWERPC] Remove unused m8xx_cpm_hostalloc/free/dump()
[POWERPC] Rename m8xx_pic_init to mpc8xx_pics_init
[POWERPC] Remove unneeded and misspelled prototype m8xx_calibrate_decr
[POWERPC] Remove sysdev/commproc.h
[POWERPC] Get rid of conditional includes of board specific setup
[POWERPC] Rename commproc to cpm1 and cpm2_common.c to cpm2.c
[POWERPC] Move definition of buffer descriptor to cpm.h

Thanks,
Jochen