Subject: [patch 4/6] PS3: Use system reboot on restart

From: Geoff Levand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 14:52:55 -0800

The PS3 Other OS boot flag is not checked when an LPAR reboot is done,
so the ps3-boot-game-os utility fails to reboot the system into the
Game OS.  This fix changes the PS3 restart handler from requesting an
PS3_SM_NEXT_OP_LPAR_REBOOT to requesting an PS3_SM_NEXT_OP_SYS_REBOOT.

Signed-off-by: Geoff Levand <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/ps3/ps3-sys-manager.c |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- a/drivers/ps3/ps3-sys-manager.c
+++ b/drivers/ps3/ps3-sys-manager.c
@@ -622,7 +622,7 @@ static void ps3_sys_manager_final_restar
 	ps3_vuart_cancel_async(dev);
 
 	ps3_sys_manager_send_attr(dev, 0);
-	ps3_sys_manager_send_next_op(dev, PS3_SM_NEXT_OP_LPAR_REBOOT,
+	ps3_sys_manager_send_next_op(dev, PS3_SM_NEXT_OP_SYS_REBOOT,
 		PS3_SM_WAKE_DEFAULT);
 	ps3_sys_manager_send_request_shutdown(dev);

--