Subject: Re: Please pull powerpc.git merge branch

From: Bartlomiej Sieka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:32:51 +0200

Paul Mackerras wrote:
> Bartlomiej Sieka writes:
> 
>> What about http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=17525 ? I don't
>> see it in the merge branch of your repository, and it would be nice to
>> get it upstream as it fixes boot problems on some MPC5200-based boards.
> 
> It needs a proper stand-alone commit message and an acked-by from
> Grant.  The commit message should explain why you are making the
> changes you are making rather than just saying "the bulk of this patch
> is taken from http://...".

Paul,

Just re-sent the patch, please see 
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=17678; hopefully 
everything is OK now.

(Note that I've dropped [email-masked], 
[email-masked] and [email-masked] from the CC:)

Regards,
Bartlomiej