Subject: Re: State of the MPC5200 PSC AC97 driver

From: Marian Balakowicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:53:31 +0200

Grant Likely wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 3:23 AM, Marian Balakowicz <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>  All,
>>
>>  Thanks for the input and comments.
>>
>>  I am also having a look at the I2S driver. There were attempts some
>>  time ago and I found few pieces of code floating on net but couldn't
>>  find anything cleaned up. Did anyone tried to put the results of those
>>  attempts together?
> 
> I'm actually working on the I2S driver now and I'll probably have
> something to post about a month from now.  This is funded development,
> so I'll actually have lots of time to spend on it when I get back from
> ELC.

Nice, I'll most probably work on it quite soon as well. It would be
good to coordinate efforts, will ping you when I am about to start.

Cheers,
m.