Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/6] [POWERPC] QE: add support for QE USB clocks routing

From: Timur Tabi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:57:34 -0500

Anton Vorontsov wrote:
> This patch adds a function to the qe_lib to setup QE USB clocks routing.
> To setup clocks safely, cmxgcr register needs locking, so I just reused
> ucc_lock since it was used only to protect cmxgcr.
> 
> The idea behind placing clocks routing functions into the qe_lib is that
> later we'll hopefully switch to the generic Linux Clock API, thus, for
> example, FHCI driver may be used for QE and CPM chips without nasty #ifdefs.
> 
> This patch also fixes QE_USB_RESTART_TX command definition in the qe.h.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>

Acked-By: Timur Tabi <[email-masked]>

Anton, please be sure to CC: me on any QE library patches you send out.

-- 
Timur Tabi
Linux kernel developer at Freescale