Subject: Re: Patches added to powerpc.git powerpc-next branch

From: Timur Tabi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:14:26 -0500

Timur Tabi wrote:

> I don't want to nag, but I would like to know if and when you're planning on
> pulling this patch of mine:

Sorry, never mind.  I just noticed that they've been pulled already.  I didn't
see your email about them.

I must remember to check the git log before asking about patches.
I must remember to check the git log before asking about patches.
I must remember to check the git log before asking about patches.
I must remember to check the git log before asking about patches.
I must remember to check the git log before asking about patches.
I must remember to check the git log before asking about patches.
I must remember to check the git log before asking about patches.
I must remember to check the git log before asking about patches.
I must remember to check the git log before asking about patches.
I must remember to check the git log before asking about patches.

:-)

-- 
Timur Tabi
Linux kernel developer at Freescale