Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] [NAND] driver extension to support NAND on TQM85xx modules

From: Wolfgang Grandegger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 20:01:51 +0200

David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 10:50 +0200, Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:
>> [NAND] driver extension to support NAND on TQM85xx modules
>>
>> This patch extends the FSL UPM NAND driver from Anton Vorontsov to
>> support NAND on the TQM85xx modules. Unfortunately, the hardware does
>> not support the R/B pins of the NAND chip and therefore the specified
>> maximum delay time must used. It therefore re-introduces the chip-delay
>> property.
>>
>> Note: this patch is based on various patches from  Anton Vorontsov posted
>>       to this list:
>>
>>       http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2008-April/055587.html.
> 
> Do you also want me to apply that patch (on which this one depends)?
> It says 'Signed-off-by: not yet' ...

Anton has already answer that question.

> You should probably comment on the removal of the OF_GPIO dependency. It
> looks fine, since the relevant functions all get stubbed out and will do
> the right thing, but it's worth a comment in the commit text.

OK, will do so.

Wolfgang.