Subject: [PATCH] booting-without-of: add more bindings for FSL UPM driver

From: Wolfgang Grandegger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 10:42:10 +0200

This patch adds the bindings for the property "chip-delay" used by
the patch "[NAND] driver extension to support NAND on TQM85xx modules" 
posted to this list a few minutes ago:

      http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2008-June/057632.html

Note: this patch is based on the following patches from Anton
      Vorontsov posted to this list some time ago:

      http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2008-May/056531.html
      http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2008-June/057244.html

Signed-off-by: Wolfgang Grandegger <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/powerpc/booting-without-of.txt |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

Index: linux-2.6-galak/Documentation/powerpc/booting-without-of.txt
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6-galak.orig/Documentation/powerpc/booting-without-of.txt
+++ linux-2.6-galak/Documentation/powerpc/booting-without-of.txt
@@ -3007,6 +3007,7 @@ platforms are moved over to use the flat
       - reg : should specify localbus chip select and size used for the chip.
       - fsl,upm-addr-offset : UPM pattern offset for the address latch.
       - fsl,upm-cmd-offset : UPM pattern offset for the command latch.
+      - chip-delay : may specify a delay value in milliseconds.
       - gpios : may specify optional GPIO connected to the Ready-Not-Busy pin.
 
       Example: