Subject: [PATCH] powerpc: Add missing irq free in fs_enet error path.

From: Mike Ditto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:10:18 -0700

If something goes wrong attaching to phy driver, we weren't freeing the IRQ.

Signed-off-by: Mike Ditto <[email-masked]>
---

cvs diff -r linux-2_6_27 -upN linux/drivers/net/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c
Index: linux/drivers/net/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c
===================================================================
retrieving revision 1.1.1.1
diff -u -p -r1.1.1.1 fs_enet-main.c
--- linux/drivers/net/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c    11 Oct 2008 02:53:59 -0000     1.1.1.1
+++ linux/drivers/net/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c    24 Oct 2008 22:19:47 -0000
@@ -811,6 +811,7 @@ static int fs_enet_open(struct net_devic

        err = fs_init_phy(dev);
        if (err) {
+               fs_free_irq(dev, fep->interrupt);
                if (fep->fpi->use_napi)
                        napi_disable(&fep->napi);
                return err;