Subject: [patch 0/6] ps3vram driver patches

From: Geoff Levand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 13:31:54 -0800

Hi Ben,

This is a set of patches for the ps3vram driver.

Patch 1 adds the driver.  It has already been reviewed on the cbe-oss-dev ML
and has been acked by David Woodhouse, so should be ready to merge.

Patch 2 is a minor update to reflect changes to the ps3-system-bus that have
been merged into mainline since this driver was posted, and so can be merged.

Patches 3-6 are minor cleanups suggested by Arnd Bergmann.  I have left two
of Arnd's sugestions, implementing the driver as a block device, similar to
the axonram driver, and eliminating the need to ioremap.  These will require
a significant re-work.

 [patch 1/6] powerpc/ps3: ps3vram driver for accessing video RAM as MTD
 [patch 2/6] powerpc/ps3: Add modalias support to the ps3vram driver
 [patch 3/6] mtd/ps3vram: Remove ps3vram debug routines
 [patch 4/6] mtd/ps3vram: Cleanup ps3vram driver messages
 [patch 5/6] mtd/ps3vram: Use kernel types
 [patch 6/6] mtd/ps3vram: Use msleep in waits

-Geoff

--