Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 1/4] NAND: FSL-UPM: add multi chip support

From: Wolfgang Grandegger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:25:54 +0100

Hi Anton,

Anton Vorontsov wrote:
> Hi Wolfgang,
> 
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 11:08:18AM +0100, Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:
>> This patch adds support for multi-chip NAND devices to the FSL-UPM
>> driver. This requires support for multiple GPIOs for the RNB pins.
>> The NAND chips are selected through address lines defined by the
>> FDT property "chip-offset".
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Wolfgang Grandegger <[email-masked]>
>> ---
> 
> Some cosmetic issues are still there...

Normally I use checkpatch.pl to validate my patches, but ... grrr,
sorry. It finds all the obvious issues you reported.

[snip]

> When the cosmetic issues are fixed, I'll readily ack this patch.

Thanks, will resend a.s.a.p.

Wolfgang.