Subject: Linux for MPC5554 or MPC5534 (core e200z6)?

From: Németh Márton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 00:21:16 +0200

Hi Grant,
Hello List,

is there anybody who was successfully run Linux kernel on Freescale MPC5554
[1], [2] or on Freescale MPC5534 [3], [4]? Both of these embedded PowerPC
controllers have the e200z6 core.

Is there anybody who is working with these controllers or with the e200z6 core?

References:
[1] Freescale MPC5554
    http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MPC5554

[2] MPC5553/MPC5554 Microcontroller Reference Manual
    http://www.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/MPC5553_MPC5554_RM.pdf

[3] Freescale MPC5534
http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MPC5534

[4] MPC5534 Microcontroller Reference Manual
    http://www.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/MPC5534RM.pdf

Regards,

	Márton Németh