Subject: Re: 2.6.33 -next tree

From: Luotao Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 10:26:18 +0100

Hi Grant,

Grant Likely wrote:
> Hi Ben, Stephen.
> 
> I just prepared my next branch for 2.6.33:
> git://git.secretlab.ca/git/linux-2.6 next
> 

Just for curiosity: I noticed that you keep so far the further patches for the
dedicated spi controller on mpc5200 in the next-spi tree. Any plan when they
will be merged to the -next tree? Like mentioned before, some of them are
essential, without which the driver doesn't work (at least on my board)

sorry for nagging. ;-)

thanks

cheers
Luotao Fu
-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Dipl.-Ing. Luotao Fu        |
Industrial Linux Solutions                 | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |
Peiner Str. 6-8, 31137 Hildesheim, Germany | Phone: +49-5121-206917-0    |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686           | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |