Subject: [PATCH 0/5] More unreachable() conversions.

From: David Daney <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:25:00 -0800

Back in commit 38938c879eb0c39edf85d5164aa0cffe2874304c the new macro
unreachable() was added.  We can use it in BUG instead of a variety of
ad hoc endless loops.

This patch set consists of the patches from the original set that were
never Acked-by anyone.  Although they are completely untested, they
seem plausible.

I don't plan on pushing these things out any more, so if you
like them please merge them via your architecture trees.

I will reply with the 5 patches.

David Daney (5):
   mn10300: Convert BUG() to use unreachable()
   parisc: Convert BUG() to use unreachable()
   powerpc: Convert BUG() to use unreachable()
   alpha: Convert BUG() to use unreachable()
   blackfin: Convert BUG() to use unreachable()

  arch/alpha/include/asm/bug.h    |    3 ++-
  arch/blackfin/include/asm/bug.h |    2 +-
  arch/mn10300/include/asm/bug.h  |    3 ++-
  arch/parisc/include/asm/bug.h   |    4 ++--
  arch/powerpc/include/asm/bug.h  |    2 +-
  5 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)