Subject: Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Don't export cvt_fd & _df when CONFIG_PPC_FPU is not set

From: Alexander Graf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 20:52:01 +0200

Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Alexander Graf <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>   
>> Mind to send it over so I can take a look at it :)? Getting rid of the
>> task_struct structs lying in the stack is certainly a good idea.
>>     
>
> Still untested, because rc1 does not boot.
>   

Normal guests work great with the patch and from a quick look over it,
it seems sane. I couldn't test the paired single implementation yet,
because my userspace app for that is in a flux right now.

Either way, thanks a lot for the patch. Mind to wrap it up and submit
it? I'll fix breakages later on. Please CC [email-masked] and
[email-masked], so Avi or Marcelo can pick it up on the KVM tree.

Alex