Subject: [PATCH 5/8] v3 Update the find_memory_block declaration

From: Nathan Fontenot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 22:56:16 -0500

Update the find_memory_block declaration to to take a struct mem_section *
so that it matches the definition.

Signed-off-by: Nathan Fontenot <[email-masked]>
---
 include/linux/memory.h |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux-2.6/include/linux/memory.h
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/include/linux/memory.h	2010-07-19 21:10:28.000000000 -0500
+++ linux-2.6/include/linux/memory.h	2010-07-19 21:12:46.000000000 -0500
@@ -116,7 +116,7 @@ extern int memory_dev_init(void);
 extern int remove_memory_block(unsigned long, struct mem_section *, int);
 extern int memory_notify(unsigned long val, void *v);
 extern int memory_isolate_notify(unsigned long val, void *v);
-extern struct memory_block *find_memory_block(unsigned long);
+extern struct memory_block *find_memory_block(struct mem_section *);
 extern int memory_is_hidden(struct mem_section *);
 #define CONFIG_MEM_BLOCK_SIZE	(PAGES_PER_SECTION<<PAGE_SHIFT)
 enum mem_add_context { BOOT, HOTPLUG };