Subject: Re: GPIO IRQ on P1022

From: Felix Radensky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 17:56:40 +0300

Hi Timur,

On 07/31/2011 04:59 PM, Tabi Timur-B04825 wrote:
> Felix Radensky wrote:
>>       What happens when I load my driver is single execution of interrupt
>> handler
>>       followed by system freeze. Even if I call disable_irq() in interrupt
>> handler the
>>       system still freezes.
> I don't know anything about the GPIO layer, but I think you're going to
> need to debug this a little more.  Where exactly is the freeze?  Are you
> sure the interrupt handler is being called only once?  Perhaps you're not
> clearing the interrupt status and your handler is being called repeatedly?
>

It was verified with oscilloscope that interrupt handler clears the
interrupt. The interrupt line goes from low to high and stays there.
I have prints in interrupt handler, they appear only once.

It's difficult to say where it freezes. I've tried magic sysrq on serial
console, but got nothing.

Felix.