Subject: Re: [PATCH v10 0/5] [flexcan/powerpc] Add support for powerpc flexcan (freescale p1010)

From: Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:09:56 +0200

On 08/10/2011 05:05 AM, Robin Holt wrote:
> With all the patches applied, my p1010rdb works for communicating between
> its two can ports and also can communicate with an external PSOC.  I have
> done no testing beyond compile testing on an arm system as I have no
> access to an arm based system.
> 
> For the first three patches in the series, I believe they are all ready
> for forwarding to David S. Miller for the netdev tree.  I think patch
> 4 is ready for submission to the PPC85xx maintainer.  Patch 5 changed
> from the previous post by adding a second compatible string for the
> fsl,p1010_flexcan.

This patch series is working on phytec's pcm043 (mx35) based on current
net-next. Feel free to add my Acked-by to all patches.

good work,
Marc

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |
Vertretung West/Dortmund          | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686  | http://www.pengutronix.de   |