Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH 16/16] KVM: PPC: e500mc support

From: Scott Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 13:29:06 -0600

On 01/09/2012 10:33 AM, Avi Kivity wrote:
> On 12/21/2011 03:34 AM, Scott Wood wrote:
>> Add processor support for e500mc, using hardware virtualization support
>> (GS-mode).
>>
>> Current issues include:
>>  - No support for external proxy (coreint) interrupt mode in the guest.
>>
>> Includes work by Ashish Kalra <[email-masked]>,
>> Varun Sethi <[email-masked]>, and
>> Liu Yu <[email-masked]>.
>>
> 
> Best to include their signoffs, if possible.

These patches are based in part on a bunch of different patches from
these people (for which I did receive signoffs).  I was reluctant to put
their signoff directly on the new patches, since I didn't want to make
it look like they had submitted the patch in anything resembling its
current form.  I wanted to give them credit for what they did, but not
blame for what I did with their code.

I've CCed Varun and Liu so they can sign off these versions of the
patches if they wish.  Ashish no longer works at Freescale, so I don't
have a currently valid e-mail address for him.

-Scott