Subject: [OLS 2005] Ottawa pub ideas

From: David Ho <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:39:09 -0400

Sorry for the wait, and I hope everyone has access to their email in Ottawa=
.

David

---------------------------------------
D'arcy McGee's Irish Pub
44 Sparks Street
Ottawa, ON
Tel:(613)230-4433

http://www.heartandcrown.com/

It's Ottawa's authentic Irish Pub, designed and built in Ireland. A
large selection of Irish Whiskeys, Single Malt Scotches, Bourbons,
Cognacs, and Ports awaits those with discerning tastes. Darcy's offers
live entertainment four nights a week (from Wednesday to Saturday
night) featuring Celtic, Maritime, Irish and a mix of contemporary
songs.

Parliament Pub
101 Sparks Street
Ottawa , ON
Tel:(613) 563-0636
www.parliamentpub.com

The Parliament Pub combines Dining and Political Fun.  It is directly
across the street from Parliament Hill. It's an inviting spot for
lunch and dinner where excellent food and beverages can be enjoyed
against a political backdrop. The Parliament Pub serves great
sandwiches and wraps and creative salads. A fine selection of beers
(with no political agenda) is on tap.

Heart and Crown Irish Pub
67 Clarence Street
Ottawa , ON

(613) 562-0674

http://www.heartandcrown.com/

Live entertainment Wednesday to Saturday night with the finest bands,
offering a wide range of Popular, Traditional, Scottish and Irish
music.

The Fox and Feather Pub
283 Elgin Street
Ottawa, ON
(613) 233-2219

http://www.foxandfeather.ca

The Fox and Feather Pub is a great place to have a quiet pint, throw a
party or share an evening of fun with friends. They have got a
complimentary pool table, dartboards and board games to add to the
entertainment, and their large selection of beers on-tap covers
everything from Irish brews to Canadian microbreweries.

Pub Italia
434 Preston Street
Ottawa, ON

http://www.pubitalia.ca/welcome.html

Fine Italian food doubles as pub fare, and Wednesdays to Saturdays you
can order dishes after midnight .  Pub Italia represents the perfect
marriage between an Italian trattoria and an Irish pub with its
combination of wonderful pizza and pasta dishes, and an incredible
selection of over 200 beers.

Other notables
---------------------
Honest Lawyer=20
141 George Street
Ottawa, ON
K1N 5W5
http://www.honestlawyer.com/

Newly opened Restaurant/Lounge
------------------------------------------------
Milestone's Restaurant
700 Susses Drive
Ottawa, ON
http://www.milestonesrestaurants.com/