Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] iommu/fsl: Freescale PAMU driver and IOMMU API implementation.

From: Timur Tabi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 16:05:40 -0600

Varun Sethi wrote:
> This patchset provides the Freescale PAMU (Peripheral Access Management Unit) driver
> and the corresponding IOMMU API implementation. PAMU is the IOMMU present on Freescale
> QorIQ platforms. PAMU can authorize memory access, remap the memory address, and remap 
> the I/O transaction type.

You forgot to send post these patches to
[email-masked].  May I suggest the following

git-send-email ... --bcc [email-masked] ...

whenever you post a patch upstream?

> This set consists of the following patches:
> 1. Addition of new field in the device (powerpc) archdata structure for storing iommu domain information
>    pointer. This pointer is stored when the device is attached to a particular iommu domain.
> 2. Add PAMU bypass enable register to the ccsr_guts structure.

I don't see patch 2/4 posted anywhere.

-- 
Timur Tabi
Linux kernel developer at Freescale