Subject: [PATCH 0/4] powerpc iommu: extending real mode support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 23:12:39 +1100

From: Alexey Kardashevskiy <[email-masked]>

The first 2 patches in this set add a multi-tce support feature
(adding/deleting several TCE records at once) in real and virtual mode.

The last 2 patches enable real mode acceleration for VFIO and
extend the multi-tce feature to be available for VFIO devices.

The QEMU change is required in order to support this functionality
(additional ioctl to add a new LIOBN and hook it with a specific IOMMU)).

Alexey Kardashevskiy (4):
  powerpc: lookup_linux_pte has been made public
  powerpc kvm: added multiple TCEs requests support
  powerpc: preparing to support real mode optimization
  vfio powerpc: added real mode support

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/iommu.h         |   10 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_host.h      |    2 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_ppc.h       |   17 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pgtable-ppc64.h |    6 +
 arch/powerpc/include/uapi/asm/kvm.h      |    8 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/iommu.c              |  253 ++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_64_vio.c         |   55 ++++-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_64_vio_hv.c      |  397 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv.c             |   23 ++
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_rm_mmu.c      |    4 +-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_rmhandlers.S  |    6 +
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_pr_papr.c        |   37 ++-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c               |   14 ++
 arch/powerpc/mm/init_64.c                |   56 ++++-
 include/uapi/linux/kvm.h                 |    2 +
 15 files changed, 852 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.10.4