Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] net: mv643xx_eth: use managed clk and allocation

From: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 11:32:14 +0200

Le 04/11/13 11:29, Sebastian Hesselbarth a écrit :
> With introduction of common clock framework and the ability to provide
> gated clocks, mv643xx_eth required calls to get and enable these clock
> gates on some platforms. Back then, common clock framework api wasn't
> safe for architectures without support for common clocks. This has
> changed now and there are also managed (devm_) counterparts for clock
> related functions.
>
> The second patch in this series, also converts kzalloc to devm_kzalloc
> where applicable.
>
> Both patches have been sent to the corresponding mailing lists as
> individual patches before. To get the order required to apply them right,
> this patch set combines both patches into one set.
>
> Sebastian Hesselbarth (2):
>    net: mv643xx_eth: add shared clk and cleanup existing clk handling
>    net: mv643xx_eth: use managed devm_kzalloc

Looks good, thanks Sebastian!

Acked-by: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>
--
Florian