Subject: [PATCH] PowerPC: kernel: compiling issue, make additional room in exception vector area

From: Chen Gang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 16:18:11 +0800

When CONFIG_KVM_BOOK3S_64_PR is enabled,
MASKABLE_EXCEPTION_PSERIES(0x900 ...) will includes __KVMTEST, it will
exceed 0x980 which STD_EXCEPTION_HV(0x980 ...) will use, it will cause
compiling issue.

The related errors:
arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S: Assembler messages:
arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S:258: Error: attempt to move .org backwards
make[1]: *** [arch/powerpc/kernel/head_64.o] Error 1

Signed-off-by: Chen Gang <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_asm.h   |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S |    6 +++---
 2 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_asm.h b/arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_asm.h
index b9dd382..2c65bae 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_asm.h
+++ b/arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_asm.h
@@ -86,7 +86,7 @@
 #define BOOK3S_INTERRUPT_PROGRAM	0x700
 #define BOOK3S_INTERRUPT_FP_UNAVAIL	0x800
 #define BOOK3S_INTERRUPT_DECREMENTER	0x900
-#define BOOK3S_INTERRUPT_HV_DECREMENTER	0x980
+#define BOOK3S_INTERRUPT_HV_DECREMENTER	0x988
 #define BOOK3S_INTERRUPT_SYSCALL	0xc00
 #define BOOK3S_INTERRUPT_TRACE		0xd00
 #define BOOK3S_INTERRUPT_H_DATA_STORAGE	0xe00
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S b/arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S
index e789ee7..bb0e677 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S
+++ b/arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S
@@ -255,7 +255,7 @@ hardware_interrupt_hv:
 	KVM_HANDLER_PR(PACA_EXGEN, EXC_STD, 0x800)
 
 	MASKABLE_EXCEPTION_PSERIES(0x900, 0x900, decrementer)
-	STD_EXCEPTION_HV(0x980, 0x982, hdecrementer)
+	STD_EXCEPTION_HV(0x988, 0x982, hdecrementer)
 
 	MASKABLE_EXCEPTION_PSERIES(0xa00, 0xa00, doorbell_super)
 	KVM_HANDLER_PR(PACA_EXGEN, EXC_STD, 0xa00)
@@ -698,7 +698,7 @@ machine_check_common:
 
 	STD_EXCEPTION_COMMON_ASYNC(0x500, hardware_interrupt, do_IRQ)
 	STD_EXCEPTION_COMMON_ASYNC(0x900, decrementer, .timer_interrupt)
-	STD_EXCEPTION_COMMON(0x980, hdecrementer, .hdec_interrupt)
+	STD_EXCEPTION_COMMON(0x988, hdecrementer, .hdec_interrupt)
 #ifdef CONFIG_PPC_DOORBELL
 	STD_EXCEPTION_COMMON_ASYNC(0xa00, doorbell_super, .doorbell_exception)
 #else
@@ -802,7 +802,7 @@ hardware_interrupt_relon_hv:
 	STD_RELON_EXCEPTION_PSERIES(0x4700, 0x700, program_check)
 	STD_RELON_EXCEPTION_PSERIES(0x4800, 0x800, fp_unavailable)
 	MASKABLE_RELON_EXCEPTION_PSERIES(0x4900, 0x900, decrementer)
-	STD_RELON_EXCEPTION_HV(0x4980, 0x982, hdecrementer)
+	STD_RELON_EXCEPTION_HV(0x4988, 0x982, hdecrementer)
 	MASKABLE_RELON_EXCEPTION_PSERIES(0x4a00, 0xa00, doorbell_super)
 	STD_RELON_EXCEPTION_PSERIES(0x4b00, 0xb00, trap_0b)
 
-- 
1.7.7.6