Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 06/12] ARM: dove: add gigabit ethernet and mvmdio device tree nodes

From: Sebastian Hesselbarth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 21:52:40 +0200

On 05/22/2013 07:48 PM, Jason Cooper wrote:
> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 07:42:36PM +0200, Sebastian Hesselbarth wrote:
>> On 05/22/2013 07:35 PM, Jason Cooper wrote:
>>> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 07:32:51PM +0200, Sebastian Hesselbarth wrote:
>>>> Just tested on Dockstar with gated clocks and modular DT mv643xx_eth.
>>>>
>>>> Will append to the DT mv643xx_eth patch set if a v5 will be required
>>>> or as single patch prior Jason C taking in the ARM part of it
>>>> otherwise.
>>>
>>> Please post, in-reply-to v4 is fine.
>>
>> Hmm, maybe a little bit too early. While restoring the MAC address now
>> works, another bug arises which I guess is related with phy setup
>> and aneg.
>>
>> Will investigate and update patch set accordingly.

Ok, have it working now by properly clearing CLK125_BYPASS_EN bit in
PORT_SERIAL_CTRL1 register for Kirkwood only. I have two more patches
ready that I will post as single patches in reply to v4.

If David gives his ACK for the patch set and names a branch to base it
on, I will send a v5 including all patches.

Sebastian