Subject: [PATCH v3 0/7] net: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()

From: Libo Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 21:01:17 +0800

Use the wrapper functions for getting and setting the driver data using
platform_device instead of using dev_{get,set}_drvdata() with &pdev->dev,
so we can directly pass a struct platform_device.

changelog v3:
	remove modify about dev_set_drvdata()
changelog v2:
	this version add modify record about dev_set_drvdata().

Libo Chen (7):
  net: fsl_pq_mdio: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: ucc_geth: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: fec_mpc52xx_phy: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: sunbmac: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: sunhme: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: xilinx_emaclite: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()
  net: davinci_mdio: use platform_{get,set}_drvdata()

 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fec_mpc52xx_phy.c |    3 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fsl_pq_mdio.c     |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/ucc_geth.c        |    3 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunbmac.c               |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sun/sunhme.c                |    6 +++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/davinci_mdio.c           |    3 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/xilinx/xilinx_emaclite.c    |    3 +--
 7 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)