Subject: [GIT PULL v2] DT/core: cpu_ofnode updates for v3.12

From: Sudeep KarkadaNagesha <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:57:56 +0100

Hi Rafael,

Here is the v2 of the pull request for cpu of_node updates for v3.12
It includes ACK for all the new changes since v1(mainly from Ben for
PPC). Currently there's trivial conflict with today's linux-next in 3
files. Let me know if you need me to rebase this on any particular
branch if needed.

Regards,
Sudeep

The following changes since commit b36f4be3de1b123d8601de062e7dbfc904f305fb=
:

  Linux 3.11-rc6 (2013-08-18 14:36:53 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://linux-arm.org/linux-skn.git cpu_of_node

for you to fetch changes up to 1037b2752345cc5666e90b711a913ab2ae6c5920:

  cpufreq: pmac32-cpufreq: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
(2013-08-21 10:29:56 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sudeep KarkadaNagesha (19):
   microblaze: remove undefined of_get_cpu_node declaration
   openrisc: remove undefined of_get_cpu_node declaration
   powerpc: refactor of_get_cpu_node to support other architectures
   of: move of_get_cpu_node implementation to DT core library
   ARM: DT/kernel: define ARM specific arch_match_cpu_phys_id
   driver/core: cpu: initialize of_node in cpu's device struture
   of/device: add helper to get cpu device node from logical cpu index
   ARM: topology: remove hwid/MPIDR dependency from cpu_capacity
   ARM: mvebu: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
   drivers/bus: arm-cci: avoid parsing DT for cpu device nodes
   cpufreq: imx6q-cpufreq: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
   cpufreq: cpufreq-cpu0: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
   cpufreq: highbank-cpufreq: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
   cpufreq: spear-cpufreq: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
   cpufreq: kirkwood-cpufreq: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
   cpufreq: arm_big_little: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
   cpufreq: maple-cpufreq: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
   cpufreq: pmac64-cpufreq: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes
   cpufreq: pmac32-cpufreq: remove device tree parsing for cpu nodes

 arch/arm/kernel/devtree.c           |  5 ++
 arch/arm/kernel/topology.c          | 61 +++++-----------
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx6q.c      |  3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mvebu/platsmp.c       | 51 ++++++-------
 arch/microblaze/include/asm/prom.h  |  3 -
 arch/openrisc/include/asm/prom.h    |  3 -
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/prom.h     |  3 -
 arch/powerpc/kernel/prom.c          | 43 +-----------
 drivers/base/cpu.c                  |  2 +
 drivers/bus/arm-cci.c               | 28 ++------
 drivers/cpufreq/arm_big_little_dt.c | 40 ++++-------
 drivers/cpufreq/cpufreq-cpu0.c      | 23 +-----
 drivers/cpufreq/highbank-cpufreq.c  | 18 ++---
 drivers/cpufreq/imx6q-cpufreq.c     |  4 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/kirkwood-cpufreq.c  |  8 ++-
 drivers/cpufreq/maple-cpufreq.c     | 23 +-----
 drivers/cpufreq/pmac32-cpufreq.c    |  5 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/pmac64-cpufreq.c    | 47 +++---------
 drivers/cpufreq/spear-cpufreq.c     |  4 +-
 drivers/of/base.c                   | 95 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/cpu.h                 |  1 +
 include/linux/of.h                  |  7 ++
 include/linux/of_device.h           | 15 ++++
 23 files changed, 226 insertions(+), 266 deletions(-)