Subject: Re: OLS 2005 attendees

From: Grant Likely <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:51:21 -0400

Change of plans; we are going to meet 1/2 hour earlier so we can
decide as a group whether or not to just head over to the CELinux
forum or just meet amongst ourselves.

The CElinux forum is holding their BOF at Les Suites at 7:00

g.

On 7/20/05, Grant Likely <[email-masked]> wrote:
> For OLS2005 attendees:
>=20
> We are planning to hold a BOF for embedded PPC tomorrow for all who
> are interested.  (Thursday July 21).  Meet in the downstairs at 7:00pm
>=20
> Cheers,
> g.
>=20

--=20
"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't.
That's why I draw cartoons. It's my life."

-- Charles Shultz