Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] RFC: Port Virtex-II Pro code to use the platform bus

From: Grant Likely <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 00:57:05 -0600

BTW, I'll be out of town and computer-free until Sept. 19, so I won't
answer any comments until then.

Cheers,
g.

On 9/10/05, Grant Likely <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Here is my work to date to bring the V2Pro port over to the platform
> bus.  I don't expect these to be accepted as-is, but I'm looking for
> comments before I get it polished.
>=20
> Should apply cleanly against 2.6.13 (but may require the TLB patch first)
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/linuxppc/patch?id=3D2058
>=20
> Patch 1: changes from the ML300 perspective.  I temporarly don't have
> access to an ML300 so this is untested (but it compiles).  Could
> somebody please test this for me?
>=20
> Patch 2: example patch for another V2PRO based board.  This isn't
> really acceptable for mainline because it's not based on a reference
> or published FPGA design, but it shows the work required to bring up
> another board.  It also shines some light on what code should be
> common between all V2Pro ports (which I'm working on).  This one runs
> on a 2VP4-FG456 eval board (pls ignore all the references to 2VP30).
>