Subject: Re: G5 Quad working with Linux PPC and RadeonHD

From: Michel Dänzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 12:53:40 +0900

On 16.05.2014 19:31, Luigi Burdo wrote:
> Hi all i start one week ago to write massage in ubuntu about
> my object i have  Radeon Hd working on my Quad G5 thanks to linuxPPC .
> 
> But there are some things to fix
> One RadeonHD mesa colors are wrong .

See https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=72877 . No progress yet
unfortunately.

> On RadeonHD 4650 ddr3 512mb i have full video acceleration and hdmi
> audio working
> On RadeonHD 6570 ddr3 2048mb i have video but no chars on windows and
> icons .

The latter sounds like
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=74939 , which is fixed in
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-ati/commit/?id=8da17f30c70f4494ce22ad781a1cee17041812f3
.

-- 
Earthling Michel Dänzer            |                  http://www.amd.com
Libre software enthusiast          |                Mesa and X developer